Sunday, May 12, 2013

Summer Bucket List: Georgia

A few weeks ago, I posted my Texas Summer Bucket List of all the fun things that Kaitlyn and I want to do this summer so that I can experience all things Texas. We were talking the other day and it looks like I am going to get to introduce Kaitlyn to Georgia this summer as well! I am super excited to take her home and introduce her to my family and friends. I will be home for 3 weeks, and Kaitlyn will be joining me for a few days my last week there, then we are driving back to Texas together, making a pit stop in New Orleans on the way. As I was thinking about all of the "Georgia" things I want Kaitlyn to experience, I decided I would come up with a list for that as well. Also, I am terrible at remember anything, so lists are good for me. Here is what I have so far...

Centennial Olympic Park
The Varsity
The Big Chicken
Downtown Marietta
Downtown Woodstock
My Grandparents Home
Georgia Aquarium
White Water
The Fox Theater
Amicalola Falls
Savannah
Stone Mountain

What we actually get done depends on how long she will be there with me, but I am super excited to introduce Kaitlyn to Georgia. Especially since she has done such a fabulous just introducing me to everything Texas. Speaking of which, I know I've been in Texas too long... I was craving a breakfast taco today. I had never eaten a breakfast taco up until a few months ago... I need a Georgia fix! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment