Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm a Survivor

Happy Friday! Today was a crazy day in Kindergarten, and I survived so I am rewarding myself with a glass of wine and sushi later. Wine now; sushi later. I really need to work out but am not feeling motivated today, even though it is really pretty outside right now. But, it does keep doing this freak showers that last all of five minutes, so maybe it's better that I not try to go for a run because knowing my luck it will start again as soon as I get out there. Yep, I think I will just enjoy my wine right now and go for a walk later. I have also decided that I am going to start working on The List that I posted the other day, so here goes:

The List, Day 1
20 Random Facts:

1. It annoys me when people who don't know me call me Vikki or Tori. These names are reserved for only certain people.

2. My favorite color is pink.

3. I am very family-oriented.

4. When I have my own classroom, I want either black and white or brown with pink, blue, green, and purple.

5. I am an organization freak.

6. My closet is color-coded by the rainbow, starting with white and ending with gray. Short sleeve shirts are usually in front of long sleeve shirts.

7. I enjoy scrapbooking and arts & crafts.

8. Before I die I will visit Paris, Ireland, Greece, and Italy.

9. This summer, I am spreading my wings all the way to Texas. I am super nervous and excited at the same time!

10. It drives me nuts when hangers are hung backwards!

11. I have a yearbook from all 13 years that I was in school.

12. I love teaching!

13. I forgot how freeing it is to be single.

14. When I go to a restaurant, I clean up after myself by (usually) stacking dishes and wiping down the table with my napkin.

15. I have around 30 pairs of shoes.

16. I own a Rubber Maid container full of purses.

17. I love to shop!

18. I have visited 30-something of the 50 United States.

19. I like to go camping.

20. I find trucks, cowboy boots, motorcycles, and tattoos (not too many, though) seriously sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment