Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Strenghts and Weaknesses

Monday was my first day "back" at Publix and after two late shifts in a row, I have decided that I am so very ready for this summer and Texas. I had the intention of getting my fingerprints done today but got to the city police station only to discover that I have to go to the county to get them done and just spent almost 45 minutes trying to print some tickets for my sister but the darn printer won't work and I am hella frustrated and don't feel like going down town, so I guess I will just get up early Friday and do it before my sub job. Ugh!!

Nothing too excited since last week; hope everyone had a good Easter and got to spend the day with family and friends!

Now, continuing with The List, I am going to combine two: 5 Strengths and 5 Weaknesses. Here goes...

5 Strengths

1. Confidence
2. Independence
3. Organization
4. Helpful
5. Sense of Humor (Smart Ass runs in my family!)

5 Weaknesses

1. I tend to try to "save" people, forgetting about myself in the mix.
2. I am stubborn
3. I have a huge sweet tooth
4. I tend to be a people please and often take on too much at one time
5. Guys with dark hair/skin and light eyes (esp. green) and abs. hehe :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment